Sew a Softie month for 2017 has officially finished – and WOW – was it a big month filled to the brim with free tutorials, patterns and blog post highlighting workshops from around the world.
There were so many beautiful and amazing softies this year it was hard to keep up with them all. If you missed any, or would just like to revisit all the wonderfully contributions this year, here is a full list of the whole months activities plus some of the bonus tutorials that were featured throughout the year.
- DIY No Sew CACTUS Pillow | Owlipop DIY
- 6 Basic Hand Sewing Stitches To Use For Making Softies | Mignon Prider Design
- Basic Hand Stitches For Beginners | Red Ted Art
- Create A Sewing Kit | Mini Matisse
- How To Cut Felt | Funky Friend Factory8
- Sew a Pineapple Softie
Don’t forget, you can join the Sew a Softie Facebook group for lots of softie sewing fun all year round. 🙂