Emma is a cute little fish designed as a babys toy.
She makes an excellent and easy DIY baby shower gift or a gift for any time for the special little ones in your life.
Her tail is great for small hands to hold and her cartoon style eyes give her a fun personality that will capture the imagination.
Finished size: 19 cm x 24 cm long ( 7.5x 9.5 inches)
This is a quick and easy pattern to make and a great ‘scrap buster’ project.
I have included the two most popular instruction styles in this pattern – quick bullet point written instructions for advanced sewist as well as step-by-step photo tutorial for the beginner sewist. There is a clickable table of contents as well as links to other resources available on my website.
Can I Sell What I Make?
This 16 page pattern includes:-
- Ready to print full size templates (no need to resize)
- Written instructions for advanced sewist as well as easy to read step-by-step tutorial with coloured photos.
- A list of materials and tools
- Language – English
- Pattern format: Adobe PDF file – 1.91 MB
- Skill level: Intermediate and requires basic machine, hand sewing and embroidery skills.
- Includes ‘trade Secrets’ and ‘Mini Tips’ to help you achieve a more professional finish.
If you have any questions about this pattern, please email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below 🙂
Available now at …
Bye for now …
Update: One of my lovely testers, Joy Candrian, has written a post about Emma on her blog. Joy came up with a very clever idea for finding a rattle insert, check out her post here to see what she did 🙂
This is an original sewing e-pattern by Mignon Prider.